Now open until 11pm!
Current Taproom hours:
2PM-11PM | MON-THUR
12PM-11PM | FRI-SUN
Delivery: 2-6pm | 7 Days a Week
We are open for beer onsite with outdoor seating only on our expanded patio! Seating is still first come, first serve. Mask required. Please keep your distance always and follow all posted guidelines.
We will still have a designated and distanced order station for beer to go and will continue to fulfill online orders for pickup and delivery. We ask that you send only one person to fill up and keep your distance when receiving and waiting.
1) We have limits on capacity. If all tables are oocupied on our patio, we will only be able to sell you beer to go.
2) Groups are limited to 5 people or less.
3) Please continue to social distance when waiting in line or moving about.
4) You are required wear a mask when out of your seat and moving around the taproom.
5) There will be hand sanitizer available in multiple places, please use it.
6) Please be respectful and understanding to our staff and other guests. We are still navigating difficult times.
Thank you for helping us all stay healthy!
We are happy to answer any questions you have as regulations continue to change.
If you are not comfortable going out, but still want to support,
BUY A GIFT CARD NOW FOR GOOD TIMES LATER!
Thank you for your support!
COME AND ENJOY OUR NEW PATIO!
We've expanded our patio! When the pandemic deems no inside seating...you build a bigger patio! We have added six tables with six feet in between for safe distancing and happy patio drinking! We are still offering beer to-go in cans and growlers and you can still order delivery and curbside pickup from our online store. Masks are required upon entering and please follow all posted guidelines. We hope to see you soon on our sunny patio!
Currently on tap at Flying Lion
- Our Beer ListABV
- 1. Call it a Day Pale 5.8%
- 2. Trust Weasel IPA 6.5%
- 3. Rye Stout 6%
- 4. Belgian Strong 9%
- 5. German Pilsner 4.2%
- 6. NITRO: McHugh's Irish Red 4.8%
- 7. Black Currant Dark Saison 7.5%
- 8. Oktoberfest 5.2%
- 9. Blood Orange Red IPA 8%
- 10. Scotch Ale 8.6%
- 11. Sunday Morning Breakfast Stout 8.9%
- 12. Oatmeal Nut Brown 4.7%
- 13. Dark Lager 3%
- 14. Guest Cidery: Republic of Cider Hibiscus Rosé 6.9%
- 15. Guest Cidery: Snowdrift Orchard Select 8.3%
- 16. CASK: Trust Weasel IPA + Citra Hops 6.5%
Flying Lion Events
Monday Night Run Club
Meet at Flying Lion Brewing every Monday at 6pm for a 5 mile run (there is also a 5k option) at whatever pace you fancy. The course was designed to resemble the profile of FLB's logo. Enjoy the lion's nose/mane through area parks and climb "The Wing" back to the neighborhood streets.
Co-sponsored by FLB and the Seattle Running Club.
Thursday Night Trivia
Questions start at 8pm every week with themes of current events, a little history, a music round, some pretty pictures, and other surprises. $3/person, teams up to 6 people, cash and beer prizes! Bring your dream-team or find one here!
7th Annual Dark Beer Fest
Date: Friday, December 18, 2020 - Sunday, December 20, 2020|10:00AM - 12:00AM
Location: Flying Lion Brewery
The dates are set! During the darkest time of year...comes a celebration with the darkest of beers.
Dark Beer Fest started at Flying Lion Brewing in 2014. We've grown from our modest 6-beer list to a full 30+ beer, 3-day event complete with cellared favorites, special releases, and plenty of limited availability brews. We're talking all dark beer, all three days. If you haven't been, you're missing out. We plot and plan all year long so mark your calendars - we think the only reason you should travel in December is if you're coming here!