Chocolate Milk Stout coming late November!
A creamy, thick head is the appropriate start to this rich cold weather brew made with milk sugar and cocoa beans. Brewed exclusively in the winter, our Chocolate Milk Stout is Flying Lion’s smooth and sessionable answer to the long nights. The low bitterness allows a full, satisfying flavor without being sweet.
Currently on tap at Flying Lion
- Our Beer ListABV
- 1. Call it a Day Pale5.8%
- 2. Another IPA6.8%
- 3. Rye Stout6%
- 4. Belgian Strong9%
- 5. Imperial Rye Stout8.6%
- 6. Pumpkin Oatmeal Stout7.5%
- 7. Baby Boy Belgian Tripel7%
- 8. Belgian Blonde4.8%
- 9. Blood Orange CDA (Black IPA)7.5%
- 10. Gin and Tonic Gose4.3%
- 11. Guest: Schooner Exact Brewing Amarillo Saison5.6%
- 12. Guest: Perihelion Brewing Galactic Drift IPA6.6%
- 13. Guest: Chatter Creek Cider Pilot Project6.9%
- 14. Guest: Locust Cider Chili Pineapple5%
- 15. Cold Brew Coffee (Nitro)
Flying Lion Events
Monday Night Run Club
Meet at Flying Lion Brewing every Monday at 6pm for a 5 mile run (there is also a 5k option) at whatever pace you fancy. The course was designed to resemble the profile of FLB's logo. Enjoy the lion's nose/mane through area parks and climb "The Wing" back to the neighborhood streets.
Co-sponsored by FLB and the Seattle Running Club.
Thursday Night Trivia
Questions start at 8pm every week with themes of current events, a little history, a music round, some pretty pictures, and other surprises. $3/person, teams up to 6 people, cash and beer prizes! Bring your dream-team or find one here!
4th Annual Dark Beer Fest
Date: Friday, December 22, 2017 - Saturday, December 23, 2017|4:00PM - 12:00AM
Location: Flying Lion Brewing
Every year we celebrate (and tolerate) the middle of the winter by taking over our 15 taps with the darkest, richest, tastiest beers hand picked from our own brews (as well as a couple of our guest tap favorites!). This year we're extending the celebration to 2 days!