WE'RE NOW OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT + WE HAVE A TENT & HEATERS!
Current Taproom hours:
2PM-12AM | MON-THUR
12PM-12AM | FRI-SUN
Home Delivery: 2-7pm | THURSDAY & SATURDAY
We are open for beer onsite with outdoor seating only, but we have a tent with heaters at every table! Seating is first come, first serve. Mask required. Please keep your distance always and follow all posted guidelines.
We will still have a designated and distanced order station for beer to go and will continue to fulfill online orders for pickup and delivery. We ask that you send only one person to fill up and keep your distance when receiving and waiting.
1) We have limits on capacity. If all tables are occupied on our patio, we will only be able to sell you beer to go.
2) Tables are limited to 8 people or less.
3) Please continue to social distance when waiting in line or moving about.
4) You are required wear a mask when out of your seat and moving around the taproom.
5) There will be hand sanitizer available in multiple places, please use it.
6) Please be respectful and understanding to our staff and other guests. We are still navigating difficult times.
Thank you for helping us all stay healthy!
We are happy to answer any questions you have as regulations continue to change.
If you are not comfortable going out, but still want to support,
BUY A GIFT CARD NOW FOR GOOD TIMES LATER!
Thank you for your support!
Flourish Community IPA - The Beer that Keeps on Giving
Flying Lion Brewing and Flourish Church Rainier Valley have come together to create a beer celebrating the strength and vibrancy of the neighborhood we call home. Aimed at driving local business while supporting local, community-driven non-profits, TOGETHER, WE FLOURISH. $2 from every pint sold will be donated to Kin On - a Columbia City non-profit that honors, supports, and advocates for our Asian elders and families in the Puget Sound region by offering culturally and linguistically appropriate health, social, and educational services.
Stay dry and stay warm.
We have heaters for each of our safely spaced tables! We are still offering beer to-go in cans and growlers and you can still order delivery and curbside pickup from our online store. Masks are required upon entering and please follow all posted guidelines. We hope to see you soon under the tent!
Currently on tap at Flying Lion
- Our Beer ListABV
- 1. Call it a Day Pale 5.8%
- 2. Trust Weasel IPA 6.5%
- 3. Rye Stout 6%
- 4. Belgian Strong 9%
- 5. German Pilsner 4.2%
- 6. NITRO: McHugh's Irish Red 4.8%
- 7. Tom Collins Kölsch 5.4%
- 8. Belgian Witbier 5.4%
- 9. Double Black IPA 8.7%
- 10. Blood Orange Red IPA 8%
- 11. Cougar Mountain Kölsch 4.6%
- 12. Apricot Hefeweizen 4.5%
- 13. Sunday Morning Breakfast Stout 8.9%
- 14. Guest Cidery: Yonder Sunnyslope 6.9%
- 15. Guest Cidery: St-Lô Cider Heritage Blend 7.5%
- 16. CASK: Double Black IPA + Simcoe hops 8.7%
Flying Lion Events
Monday Night Run Club
Meet at Flying Lion Brewing every Monday at 6pm for a 5 mile run (there is also a 5k option) at whatever pace you fancy. The course was designed to resemble the profile of FLB's logo. Enjoy the lion's nose/mane through area parks and climb "The Wing" back to the neighborhood streets.
Co-sponsored by FLB and the Seattle Running Club.
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Thursday Night Trivia
Questions start at 8pm every week with themes of current events, a little history, a music round, some pretty pictures, and other surprises. $3/person, teams up to 6 people, cash and beer prizes! Bring your dream-team or find one here!
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE