WE ARE OPEN FOR BEER ON PREMISE!
Current Taproom hours:
2pm-10pm | Mon-Thur
Noon-10pm | Fri-Sun
Delivery: 2-6pm | 7 Days a Week
We have reopened for beer onsite! Yes, that means a pint in your hand. We know this is exciting news and we are thrilled for this next step, but there are still precautions in place and rules to follow.
We will still have a designated and distanced order station for beer to go and will continue to fulfill online orders for pickup and delivery. We ask that you send only one person to fill up and keep your distance when receiving and waiting.
1) We have limits on capacity. If there are not enough seats available inside or on our patio, we will only be able to sell you beer to go.
2) Groups are limited to 5 people or less.
3) Please continue to social distance when waiting in line or moving about.
4) You are required wear a mask when out of your seat and moving around the taproom.
5) There will be hand sanitizer available in multiple places, please use it.
6) Please be respectful and understanding to our staff and other guests. We are still navigating difficult times.
Thank you for helping us all stay healthy!
We are happy to answer any questions you have as regulations continue to change.
If you are not comfortable going out, but still want to support,
BUY A GIFT CARD NOW FOR GOOD TIMES LATER!
Thank you for your support!
Kveik Yeah! - A Collaboration Brew From South Seattle Brewery Coalition
Beginning on Friday, June 26th, we along with seven other breweries in the South Seattle Brewery Coalition (SSBC) will be releasing eight different versions of Kveik Yeah! A beer brewed with the goal of spreading the love and giving people the excuse to be disloyal and drink everywhere. This is not one beer, but an isolation collaboration - eight different beers brewed with a unified ingredient - Kveik Yeast. What the heck is Kveik?! It’s a generations old Norwegian yeast that does magical things in high heat and in little time. It’s fun and funky and brewers are swooning over it. We invite you to grab a pint, can or growler and start your very own Tour de Kveik. There are IPAs, Doubles, a Sour and more! Visit http://southseattlebreweries.com/ for the complete list of participating breweries, specific beer styles and a detailed map of the South Seattle Brewing Coalition. Be disloyal. Drink Everywhere.
Currently on tap at Flying Lion
- Our Beer ListABV
- 1. Call it a Day Pale 5.8%
- 2. Trust Weasel IPA 6.5%
- 3. Rye Stout 6%
- 4. Belgian Strong 9%
- 5. German Pilsner 4.2%
- 6. South Seattle Brewery Coalition Collaboration Kveik Yeah! IRA 6.1%
- 7. Uncle's Rice Lager 3.5%
- 8. Apricot Hefeweizen 4.5%
- 9. Blood Orange Red IPA 8%
- 10. Passion Fruit Sour 5.3%
- 11. Saison 4.7%
- 12. Rye Porter 5.3%
- 13. Same Again IPA 5.2%
- 14. Guest Cidery: Greenwood Douglas Fir Tip 7.5%
- 15. Guest Cidery: Snowdrift Cliffbreaks 7.6%
- 16. CASK: Double Black IPA + Idaho 7 Hops 8.7%
Flying Lion Events
Monday Night Run Club
Meet at Flying Lion Brewing every Monday at 6pm for a 5 mile run (there is also a 5k option) at whatever pace you fancy. The course was designed to resemble the profile of FLB's logo. Enjoy the lion's nose/mane through area parks and climb "The Wing" back to the neighborhood streets.
Co-sponsored by FLB and the Seattle Running Club.
Thursday Night Trivia
Questions start at 8pm every week with themes of current events, a little history, a music round, some pretty pictures, and other surprises. $3/person, teams up to 6 people, cash and beer prizes! Bring your dream-team or find one here!
7th Annual Dark Beer Fest
Date: Friday, December 18, 2020 - Sunday, December 20, 2020|10:00AM - 12:00AM
Location: Flying Lion Brewery
The dates are set! During the darkest time of year...comes a celebration with the darkest of beers.
Dark Beer Fest started at Flying Lion Brewing in 2014. We've grown from our modest 6-beer list to a full 30+ beer, 3-day event complete with cellared favorites, special releases, and plenty of limited availability brews. We're talking all dark beer, all three days. If you haven't been, you're missing out. We plot and plan all year long so mark your calendars - we think the only reason you should travel in December is if you're coming here!