CURRENT COVID GUIDELINES BELOW
Current Taproom hours:
2PM-12AM | MON-THUR
12PM-12AM | FRI-SUN
Home Delivery: 12-3pm | THURSDAYS
AS OF 4/25/22 - Masks are optional.
We have indoor and outdoor seating. Our patio is covered and heated. All seating is first come, first serve. Dogs and kids welcome! We don't have food, but you are always welcome to bring your own - grab take out from one of 20+ surrounding restaurants!
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!
UPDATE: We are out of Ripe with Pride Pale, but we still have T-shirts! In celebration and support of the LGBTQ+ community, we are excited to bring back Ripe with Pride Pale and another limited edition Pride T-shirt! This year, all proceeds from T-shirt sales + $1 from every pint sold will go to Gender Justice League - a Seattle based organization, founded in 2012, focused on elevating civil and human rights for trans and gender diverse people by creating community through advocacy efforts and shared leadership development.
Enjoy the fresh air!
Currently on tap at Flying Lion
- Our Beer ListABV
- 1. Call it a Day Pale 5.8%
- 2. Trust Weasel IPA 6.5%
- 3. Rye Stout 6%
- 4. Velvet Uppercut Belgian Strong 9%
- 5. Hitt’s Hill Pilsner 4.2%
- 6. NITRO: Irish Stout 4%
- 7. Gin & Tonic Sour Gose 4.3%
- 8. Benefits WA Brewers Guild Multiplayer Guild Collab IPA 6.4%
- 9. Strawberry Rhubarb Sour 4.8%
- 10. Larry, Curly, and Moesaic Pale 5.1%
- 11. Apricoty, We Like to Party! Apricot Hefeweizen 4.5%
- 12. Forerunner Double IPA 7.7%
- 13. Double Black IPA 8.7%
- 14. Guest Cidery: SOLD OUT 6.9%
- 15. Guest Cidery: Dragon's Head Columbia Crabapple 6.7%
- 16. CASK: Forerunner Double IPA + Szechuan Pepper 7.7%
Flying Lion Events
Monday Night Run Club
Meet at Flying Lion Brewing every Monday at 6pm for a 5 mile run (there is also a 5k option) at whatever pace you fancy. The course was designed to resemble the profile of FLB's logo. Enjoy the lion's nose/mane through area parks and climb "The Wing" back to the neighborhood streets.
Co-sponsored by FLB and the Seattle Running Club.
Thursday Night Trivia
Questions start at 8pm every week with themes of current events, a little history, a music round, some pretty pictures, and other surprises. $3/person, teams up to 6 people, cash and beer prizes! Bring your dream-team or find one here!
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE