CURRENT COVID GUIDELINES BELOW
Current Taproom hours:
2PM-12AM | MON-THUR
12PM-12AM | FRI-SUN
Home Delivery: 12-3pm | THURSDAYS
AS OF 4/25/22 - Masks are optional.
We have indoor and outdoor seating. Our patio is covered and heated. All seating is first come, first serve.
HELP RAISE THE TENT!
After years of planning, Rainer Valley Food Bank (RVFB) has acquired a new building that will transform its ability to serve the growing demands of communities. While renovations take place, RVFB will continue providing meals with a dignified, temporary outdoor space - but they need a tent! This beer supports just that. $2 FROM EVERY PINT WILL BE USED TO PURCHASE A TENT FOR THE NEW RVFB INTERIM SPACE. RVFBrew # 7 Pale Ale (4.8% | 39 IBUs) is brewed with Idaho 7 & Citra hops plus a boil addition of bitter orange peel. This beer is bursting with citrusry aromas. It’s a feel good beer. It pays homage to the people and places of Rainier Valley and the #7 Metro Bus that connects and transports the South Seattle communityand is a lifeline for so many.
OUR PATIO IS COVERED & HEATED!
Currently on tap at Flying Lion
- Our Beer ListABV
- 1. Call it a Day Pale 5.8%
- 2. Trust Weasel IPA 6.5%
- 3. Rye Stout 6%
- 4. Velvet Uppercut Belgian Strong 9%
- 5. Hitt’s Hill Pilsner 4.2%
- 6. *contains Lactose Sunday Morning Breakfast Stout 8.9%
- 7. Maibock 6.2%
- 8. Benefits WA Brewers Guild Multiplayer Guild Collab IPA 6.4%
- 9. Sunday Gold Lager 5%
- 10. Hurdy Gurdy Baltic Porter 7%
- 11. Where's Bonnie? Belgian Witbier 5.4%
- 12. Express Lane Blood Orange Red IPA 8%
- 13. Weizenbock 8%
- 14. Guest Cidery: Brownrigg Plum Blossom 5.8%
- 15. Guest Cidery: Woodinville Cider Works Golden Russet 8%
- 16. *contains Lactose CASK: Sunday Morning Breakfast Stout 8.9%
Flying Lion Events
Monday Night Run Club
Meet at Flying Lion Brewing every Monday at 6pm for a 5 mile run (there is also a 5k option) at whatever pace you fancy. The course was designed to resemble the profile of FLB's logo. Enjoy the lion's nose/mane through area parks and climb "The Wing" back to the neighborhood streets.
Co-sponsored by FLB and the Seattle Running Club.
Thursday Night Trivia
Questions start at 8pm every week with themes of current events, a little history, a music round, some pretty pictures, and other surprises. $3/person, teams up to 6 people, cash and beer prizes! Bring your dream-team or find one here!
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE