CURRENT COVID GUIDELINES BELOW
Current Taproom hours:
2PM-12AM | MON-THUR
12PM-12AM | FRI-SUN
Home Delivery: 12-3pm | THURSDAYS
AS OF 4/25/22 - Masks are optional.
We have indoor and outdoor seating. Our patio is covered and heated. All seating is first come, first serve. Dogs and kids welcome! We don't have food, but you are always welcome to bring your own - grab take out from one of 20+ surrounding restaurants!
FRESH HOPS ARE HERE!
We are brewing 3 different styles this year! ADHA 218 Experimental Fresh Hop IPA | Amarillo Fresh Hop Pale Ale | El Dorado Fresh Hop IPA - ready late September *Available on draft or in cans*
Enjoy the fresh air!
Currently on tap at Flying Lion
- Our Beer ListABV
- 1. Call it a Day Pale 5.8%
- 2. El Dorado Fresh Hop IPA 5.8%
- 3. Rye Stout 6%
- 4. Velvet Uppercut Belgian Strong 9%
- 5. Hitt’s Hill Pilsner 4.2%
- 6. NITRO: Irish Stout 4%
- 7. Dark Mild 3.6%
- 8. Amarillo Fresh Hop Pale Ale 5.2%
- 9. Pumpkin Oatmeal Stout 7.5%
- 10. Oktoberfest 5.2%
- 11. Black Currant Dark Saison 7.5%
- 12. ADHA 218 Hops Experimental Fresh Hop IPA 5.8%
- 13. Blood Orange Black IPA 7.5%
- 14. Guest Cidery: Greenwood Pomegranate Cidra 6.9%
- 15. Guest Cidery: Dragon's Head Kingston Black - Single Varietal 7.8%
- 16. CASK: Dark Mild 3.6%
Flying Lion Events
Monday Night Run Club
Meet at Flying Lion Brewing every Monday at 6pm for a 5 mile run (there is also a 5k option) at whatever pace you fancy. The course was designed to resemble the profile of FLB's logo. Enjoy the lion's nose/mane through area parks and climb "The Wing" back to the neighborhood streets.
Co-sponsored by FLB and the Seattle Running Club.
Thursday Night Trivia
Questions start at 8pm every week with themes of current events, a little history, a music round, some pretty pictures, and other surprises. $3/person, teams up to 6 people, cash and beer prizes! Bring your dream-team or find one here!
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE